We offer two series of strategic portfolios with asset allocations that span the risk spectrum – from conservative fixed income portfolios to aggressive equity portfolios.
- Institutional – For qualified, tax deferred accounts or individuals not concerned about taxes
- Tax Sensitive – For accounts concerned with minimizing taxes
Both portfolio series are:
- Constructed with a foundation in Modern Portfolio Theory
- Globally diversified
- Implemented using low cost index funds
- Totally liquid
- Tax efficient.
Our on-going portfolio management process works to:
- Eliminate unnecessary and unrewarded risks
- Oversee the fund managers
- Rebalance the portfolios each quarter to maintain their volatility/risk mandate
The Structure of Our Portfolios
Delivers the broadest possible diversification – sustained over the longest possible time horizon – operated at the lowest possible cost with optimal tax efficiency – thereby assuring the highest possible share of whatever investment returns our financial markets are generous enough to provide